Will I be able to find a job in Strasbourg?
When we asked people about industries and career opportunities in Strasbourg, they reponded...
"Yes, it is possible to find a job in Strasbourg. There is a lot of variety in the types of jobs available in the city, ranging from finance and IT to hospitality and tourism. Many businesses have a presence in the city, such as Airbus, the European Court of Human Rights, and the European Parliament, making the job market quite competitive. Additionally, the city has a large student population, which often creates opportunities for international students looking to gain work experience in Strasbourg," explained one expat living in Strasbourg, France.
"Due to the nature of my work, it seems mainly as though the Court of Human Rights, Council of Europe and European Parliament are the main career paths. It's difficult to find work if you don't have the French/German language skills, but there is (limited) work around," said another expat in Strasbourg, France.
- What do I need to know before retiring in Strasbourg?
- What do I need to know before moving to Strasbourg?
- How do I find a place to live in Strasbourg?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Strasbourg?
- What is the average cost of housing in Strasbourg?
- How do I meet people in Strasbourg?
- What should I pack when moving to Strasbourg?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Strasbourg?
- Will I be able to find a job in Strasbourg?
- What is life like in Strasbourg?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Strasbourg?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Strasbourg?
- What is the social scene like in Strasbourg?
- What advice to expats in Strasbourg have about housing?
- What are medical services in Strasbourg like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Strasbourg?
- Is the cost of living in Strasbourg high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Strasbourg?
- Why do people move to Strasbourg?
Will I be able to find a job in Strasbourg?If you live in Strasbourg, newcomers to Strasbourg would love to hear your answer to this question.