Will I be able to find a job in Athens?
When we asked people about industries and career opportunities in Athens, they reponded...
"Foreigners often work in the hospitality industry in Athens, such as in hotels, restaurants, and bars. They may also find employment in the tourism industry, working as tour guides or in other related roles. Other popular jobs for foreigners include teaching English, working in retail, and providing administrative support," remarked another expat who made the move to Athens, Greece.
- What do I need to know before retiring in Athens?
- What do I need to know before moving to Athens?
- How do I find a place to live in Athens?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Athens?
- What is the average cost of housing in Athens?
- How do I meet people in Athens?
- What should I pack when moving to Athens?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Athens?
- Will I be able to find a job in Athens?
- What is life like in Athens?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Athens?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Athens?
- What is the social scene like in Athens?
- What advice to expats in Athens have about housing?
- What are medical services in Athens like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Athens?
- Is the cost of living in Athens high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Athens?
- Why do people move to Athens?
Will I be able to find a job in Athens?If you live in Athens, newcomers to Athens would love to hear your answer to this question.