Will I be able to find a job in Batam?
When we asked people about industries and career opportunities in Batam, they reponded...
"Foreigners often have jobs in Batam in the hospitality industry, such as working as hotel staff, restaurant staff, or tour guides. Other popular jobs for foreigners include teaching English, working in the manufacturing industry, and working in the IT sector. Additionally, many foreigners find work in the retail sector, such as working in shops or malls," said a member in Batam, Indonesia.
AGS Worldwide Movers can move you to and from anywhere in the world. Presently the AGS Group has over 141 locations in more than 95 countries and has one of the largest networks in the international removals industry. We relocate 85,000 families every year. Free moving quote!
Get a Quote
"Manufacturing, oil, shipping, construction, etc... Not many expat jobs unless you are sent by your company to run one of the multinational companies," remarked another expat who made the move to Batam, Indonesia.
- What do I need to know before retiring in Batam?
- What do I need to know before moving to Batam?
- How do I find a place to live in Batam?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Batam?
- What is the average cost of housing in Batam?
- How do I meet people in Batam?
- What should I pack when moving to Batam?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Batam?
- Will I be able to find a job in Batam?
- What is life like in Batam?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Batam?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Batam?
- What is the social scene like in Batam?
- What advice to expats in Batam have about housing?
- What are medical services in Batam like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Batam?
- Is the cost of living in Batam high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Batam?
- Why do people move to Batam?
Will I be able to find a job in Batam?If you live in Batam, newcomers to Batam would love to hear your answer to this question.