Will I be able to find a job in Bologna?
When we asked people about industries and career opportunities in Bologna, they reponded...
"The number one sector is metallurgy and then of course many people work with the university. There are opportunities in every saector of work though the majority are for people who have a university degree," said another expat in Bologna, Italy.
- What do I need to know before retiring in Bologna?
- What do I need to know before moving to Bologna?
- How do I find a place to live in Bologna?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Bologna?
- What is the average cost of housing in Bologna?
- How do I meet people in Bologna?
- What should I pack when moving to Bologna?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Bologna?
- Will I be able to find a job in Bologna?
- What is life like in Bologna?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Bologna?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Bologna?
- What is the social scene like in Bologna?
- What advice to expats in Bologna have about housing?
- What are medical services in Bologna like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Bologna?
- Is the cost of living in Bologna high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Bologna?
- Why do people move to Bologna?
Will I be able to find a job in Bologna?If you live in Bologna, newcomers to Bologna would love to hear your answer to this question.