Will I be able to find a job in Lagos?
When we asked people about industries and career opportunities in Lagos, they reponded...
"Foreigners in Lagos often work in the hospitality industry, such as in hotels, restaurants, and bars. They may also find employment in the retail sector, working in shops and stores. Other popular jobs for foreigners include teaching English, working in construction, and providing administrative support," wrote a member who made the move to Lagos, Portugal.
- What do I need to know before retiring in Lagos?
- What do I need to know before moving to Lagos?
- How do I find a place to live in Lagos?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Lagos?
- What is the average cost of housing in Lagos?
- How do I meet people in Lagos?
- What should I pack when moving to Lagos?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Lagos?
- Will I be able to find a job in Lagos?
- What is life like in Lagos?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Lagos?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Lagos?
- What is the social scene like in Lagos?
- What advice to expats in Lagos have about housing?
- What are medical services in Lagos like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Lagos?
- Is the cost of living in Lagos high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Lagos?
- Why do people move to Lagos?
Will I be able to find a job in Lagos?If you live in Lagos, newcomers to Lagos would love to hear your answer to this question.