Will I be able to find a job in Jeddah?
When we asked people about industries and career opportunities in Jeddah, they reponded...
"Foreigners in Jeddah often work in a variety of industries, including hospitality, retail, education, healthcare, and construction. Many foreigners also work in the oil and gas industry, as well as in finance and banking. Additionally, there are many opportunities for foreigners to work in the IT and telecommunications sectors. Other popular job roles for foreigners in Jeddah include teaching English as a foreign language, working as a personal assistant, and providing administrative support," remarked another expat in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
"Petroleum is the main industry. People seek employment through employment agencies," said a member in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
- What should I pack when moving to Jeddah?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Jeddah?
- Will I be able to find a job in Jeddah?
- What is life like in Jeddah?
- What do expats in Jeddah appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Jeddah?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Jeddah accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Jeddah like?
- What are healthcare services like in Jeddah?
- What are medical services in Jeddah like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Jeddah?
- What are emergency services like in Jeddah?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Jeddah?
- How are local medical facilities in Jeddah?
- As a foreigner living in Jeddah, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
Will I be able to find a job in Jeddah?If you live in Jeddah, newcomers to Jeddah would love to hear your answer to this question.