Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Marbella accepting of differences?
When we asked people about diversity in Marbella and whether locals are accepting of differences, they said...
"Marbella is a diverse city with people from many different backgrounds and cultures. The city is known for its acceptance of different cultures and lifestyles, and people from all walks of life are welcomed and respected. Marbella is a vibrant and welcoming city, and its citizens are proud of its diversity," said another expat in Marbella, Spain.
"Absolutely, all religions and cultures of the world are embraced and represented in probably one of the most diverse communities in Europe," wrote a member who made the move to Marbella, Spain.
AGS Worldwide Movers can move you to and from anywhere in the world. Presently the AGS Group has over 141 locations in more than 95 countries and has one of the largest networks in the international removals industry. We relocate 85,000 families every year. Free moving quote!
Get a Quote
Please login to continue reading this article.
Not a member? Join Today (it's free).
- What do I need to know before retiring in Marbella?
- What do I need to know before moving to Marbella?
- How do I find a place to live in Marbella?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Marbella?
- What is the average cost of housing in Marbella?
- How do I meet people in Marbella?
- What should I pack when moving to Marbella?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Marbella?
- Will I be able to find a job in Marbella?
- What is life like in Marbella?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Marbella?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Marbella?
- What is the social scene like in Marbella?
- What advice to expats in Marbella have about housing?
- What are medical services in Marbella like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Marbella?
- Is the cost of living in Marbella high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Marbella?
- Why do people move to Marbella?
Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Marbella accepting of differences?If you live in Marbella, newcomers to Marbella would love to hear your answer to this question.