Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Rio de Janeiro accepting of differences?
When we asked people about diversity in Rio de Janeiro and whether locals are accepting of differences, they said...
"Yes, there is a lot of diversity in Rio de Janeiro. The city is home to people from a variety of backgrounds, including African, European, and Indigenous. People in Rio de Janeiro are generally accepting of differences and celebrate the city's diversity. There are many cultural events and festivals that celebrate the city's unique mix of cultures," remarked another expat in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
"Rich and poor live side by side. Diversity is part of every day life. Brazilians are very tolerant especially in religion, race and culture.The main problem of Rio is the violence. One has to take, just like the Brazilians do, steps to protect one self," said a member in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
AGS Worldwide Movers can move you to and from anywhere in the world. Presently the AGS Group has over 141 locations in more than 95 countries and has one of the largest networks in the international removals industry. We relocate 85,000 families every year. Free moving quote!
Get a Quote
- What should I pack when moving to Rio de Janeiro?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Rio de Janeiro?
- Will I be able to find a job in Rio de Janeiro?
- What is life like in Rio de Janeiro?
- What do expats in Rio de Janeiro appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Rio de Janeiro?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Rio de Janeiro accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Rio de Janeiro like?
- What are healthcare services like in Rio de Janeiro?
- What are medical services in Rio de Janeiro like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Rio de Janeiro?
- What are emergency services like in Rio de Janeiro?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Rio de Janeiro?
- How are local medical facilities in Rio de Janeiro?
- As a foreigner living in Rio de Janeiro, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Rio de Janeiro accepting of differences?If you live in Rio de Janeiro, newcomers to Rio de Janeiro would love to hear your answer to this question.