Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Berlin accepting of differences?
When we asked people about diversity in Berlin and whether locals are accepting of differences, they said...
"Berlin is a very diverse city, with people from all over the world living and working there. The city is known for its acceptance of different cultures, religions, and lifestyles, and is home to a wide variety of ethnicities, nationalities, and languages. Berliners are generally very open-minded and accepting of differences, and the city is a great place to experience different cultures and lifestyles," remarked another expat who made the move to Berlin, Germany.
"Berlin is a modern city with a lot of diverse people although most places are segregated i.e Turkish people mainly in Kreuzberg and wedding it has recently become more open with tentative steps although cliches are still rife here," explained one expat living in Berlin, Germany.
AGS Worldwide Movers can move you to and from anywhere in the world. Presently the AGS Group has over 141 locations in more than 95 countries and has one of the largest networks in the international removals industry. We relocate 85,000 families every year. Free moving quote!
Get a Quote
- What should I pack when moving to Berlin?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Berlin?
- Will I be able to find a job in Berlin?
- What is life like in Berlin?
- What do expats in Berlin appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Berlin?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Berlin accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Berlin like?
- What are healthcare services like in Berlin?
- What are medical services in Berlin like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Berlin?
- What are emergency services like in Berlin?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Berlin?
- How are local medical facilities in Berlin?
- As a foreigner living in Berlin, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Berlin accepting of differences?If you live in Berlin, newcomers to Berlin would love to hear your answer to this question.