Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Guangzhou accepting of differences?
When we asked people about diversity in Guangzhou and whether locals are accepting of differences, they said...
"Yes, Guangzhou is a highly diverse city with people coming from all parts of the country and around the world. In Guangzhou, there are people of many different backgrounds, religions, and cultures and they generally coexist peacefully. The people of Guangzhou generally tolerate and accept people with differing beliefs and cultures, and they are incredibly friendly and open-minded," said another expat in Guangzhou, China, China.
"So many different cultures are represented here, it is truly and international city," wrote a member who made the move to Guangzhou, China.
Quickly and easily find trusted moving, insurance, relocation and other providers with Expat Exchange's Moving Planner. Select which of our trusted partners you would like to hear from and we'll do the rest.
Get Started Now
Please login to continue reading this article.
Not a member? Join Today (it's free).
- What should I pack when moving to Guangzhou?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Guangzhou?
- Will I be able to find a job in Guangzhou?
- What is life like in Guangzhou?
- What do expats in Guangzhou appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Guangzhou?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Guangzhou accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Guangzhou like?
- What are healthcare services like in Guangzhou?
- What are medical services in Guangzhou like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Guangzhou?
- What are emergency services like in Guangzhou?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Guangzhou?
- How are local medical facilities in Guangzhou?
- As a foreigner living in Guangzhou, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Guangzhou accepting of differences?If you live in Guangzhou, newcomers to Guangzhou would love to hear your answer to this question.