Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Lyon accepting of differences?
When we asked people about diversity in Lyon and whether locals are accepting of differences, they said...
"Yes, there is a lot of diversity in Lyon. People from different countries, cultures and backgrounds all call Lyon home. This creates a unique and vibrant environment, where different perspectives are welcomed. The people of Lyon are very accepting and tolerant of different cultures, religions and lifestyles. This attitude of openness and acceptance creates a city of harmony and understanding," said a member in Lyon, France, France.
"There is no problems with this here. There are many churches different religious groups you can attend. I didn't feel any pressure but only welcomed in new communities," remarked another expat who made the move to Lyon, France.
- What do I need to know before retiring in Lyon?
- What do I need to know before moving to Lyon?
- How do I find a place to live in Lyon?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Lyon?
- What is the average cost of housing in Lyon?
- How do I meet people in Lyon?
- What should I pack when moving to Lyon?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Lyon?
- Will I be able to find a job in Lyon?
- What is life like in Lyon?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Lyon?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Lyon?
- What is the social scene like in Lyon?
- What advice to expats in Lyon have about housing?
- What are medical services in Lyon like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Lyon?
- Is the cost of living in Lyon high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Lyon?
- Why do people move to Lyon?
Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Lyon accepting of differences?If you live in Lyon, newcomers to Lyon would love to hear your answer to this question.