What do I need to know before retiring in Varna?
When we asked people what advice they would give someone preparing to move to Varna, they said...
"Before retiring in Varna, expats should familiarize themselves with the local language, as English is not widely spoken. It is also important to research the cost of living in the city, as well as the availability of healthcare and other services. Additionally, expats should consider the climate and weather in Varna, as it can be quite cold in the winter months. Finally, expats should research the local culture and customs to ensure a smooth transition into their new home," explained one expat living in Varna, Bulgaria.
The insurance that travels with you. Now Health International's insurance plans offer you access to world-class healthcare facilities and treatment wherever and whenever you need it. With digital services, 24x7 customer support in different languages, and award-winning service, Now Health International will look after you no matter where you choose to go. Get a Quote from Now Health International.
GET A QUOTE
- What should I pack when moving to Varna?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Varna?
- Will I be able to find a job in Varna?
- What is life like in Varna?
- What do expats in Varna appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Varna?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Varna accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Varna like?
- What are healthcare services like in Varna?
- What are medical services in Varna like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Varna?
- What are emergency services like in Varna?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Varna?
- How are local medical facilities in Varna?
- As a foreigner living in Varna, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What do I need to know before retiring in Varna?If you live in Varna, newcomers to Varna would love to hear your answer to this question.