What do I need to know before retiring in Mumbai?
When we asked people what advice they would give someone preparing to move to Mumbai, they said...
"Mumbai is a vibrant and bustling city, and it can be an exciting place to retire. Before retiring in Mumbai, expats should research the cost of living and the availability of healthcare and other services. It is also important to familiarize oneself with the local culture and customs, as well as the language. Additionally, expats should consider the climate and the air quality, as Mumbai can be quite hot and humid, and air pollution can be a problem. Finally, expats should look into the visa requirements and the process for obtaining a residence permit," mentioned another expat when asked about moving to Mumbai, India.
- What do I need to know before retiring in Mumbai?
- What do I need to know before moving to Mumbai?
- How do I find a place to live in Mumbai?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Mumbai?
- What is the average cost of housing in Mumbai?
- How do I meet people in Mumbai?
- What should I pack when moving to Mumbai?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Mumbai?
- Will I be able to find a job in Mumbai?
- What is life like in Mumbai?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Mumbai?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Mumbai?
- What is the social scene like in Mumbai?
- What advice to expats in Mumbai have about housing?
- What are medical services in Mumbai like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Mumbai?
- Is the cost of living in Mumbai high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Mumbai?
- Why do people move to Mumbai?
What do I need to know before retiring in Mumbai?If you live in Mumbai, newcomers to Mumbai would love to hear your answer to this question.