What do I need to know before retiring in Minturno?
When we asked people what advice they would give someone preparing to move to Minturno, they said...
"Minturno is a beautiful coastal town located in the Lazio region of Italy. Expats considering retiring in Minturno should be aware that the town is quite small and has a population of just over 10,000 people. It is important to research the local healthcare system and ensure that you have access to the medical care you need. Additionally, it is important to research the local cost of living and ensure that you have enough money to cover your expenses. Expats should also be aware that the town is quite rural and may not have all the amenities that you are used to. Finally, it is important to research the local culture and customs to ensure that you are able to integrate into the community," remarked another expat who made the move to Minturno, Italy.
"It is a great spot to retire. Food, utilities and housing are cheap. The weather is great. I can't ask for more. Enjoy the history, culture and natural beauty of this diverse little slice of Italy," explained one expat living in Minturno, Italy.
- What do I need to know before retiring in Minturno?
- What do I need to know before moving to Minturno?
- How do I find a place to live in Minturno?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Minturno?
- What is the average cost of housing in Minturno?
- How do I meet people in Minturno?
- What should I pack when moving to Minturno?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Minturno?
- Will I be able to find a job in Minturno?
- What is life like in Minturno?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Minturno?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Minturno?
- What is the social scene like in Minturno?
- What advice to expats in Minturno have about housing?
- What are medical services in Minturno like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Minturno?
- Is the cost of living in Minturno high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Minturno?
- Why do people move to Minturno?
What do I need to know before retiring in Minturno?If you live in Minturno, newcomers to Minturno would love to hear your answer to this question.