What do I need to know before retiring in Wassenaar?
When we asked people what advice they would give someone preparing to move to Wassenaar, they said...
"Wassenaar is a small town in the Netherlands, located close to The Hague and the North Sea coast. Expats considering retiring in Wassenaar should be aware that the cost of living is relatively high, and that the town is known for its high-end shopping and dining. Expats should also be aware that the town is very safe and has a low crime rate. Additionally, the town is well-connected to the rest of the Netherlands, with easy access to public transportation and major highways. Finally, expats should be aware that the town is home to a large international community, making it a great place to meet people from all over the world," explained one expat living in Wassenaar, The Netherlands.
The insurance that travels with you. Now Health International's insurance plans offer you access to world-class healthcare facilities and treatment wherever and whenever you need it. With digital services, 24x7 customer support in different languages, and award-winning service, Now Health International will look after you no matter where you choose to go. Get a Quote from Now Health International.
GET A QUOTE
- What should I pack when moving to Wassenaar?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Wassenaar?
- Will I be able to find a job in Wassenaar?
- What is life like in Wassenaar?
- What do expats in Wassenaar appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Wassenaar?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Wassenaar accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Wassenaar like?
- What are healthcare services like in Wassenaar?
- What are medical services in Wassenaar like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Wassenaar?
- What are emergency services like in Wassenaar?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Wassenaar?
- How are local medical facilities in Wassenaar?
- As a foreigner living in Wassenaar, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What do I need to know before retiring in Wassenaar?If you live in Wassenaar, newcomers to Wassenaar would love to hear your answer to this question.