What are the schools in Marbella like?
When we asked about the schools in Marbella, they said...
"Marbella offers a wide range of educational options. The city has both public and private schools from primary to secondary level, as well as a number of language and international schools with programmes in English and French. The city is also home to many prestigious boarding schools and universities, such as European University of the Atlantic and Marbella International University Centre. It is important to note that for secondary school, the choices are more limited, as the curriculum is government-regulated. Additionally, there are many private language academies in Marbella that specialise in teaching English as a second language," commented one expat when asked about in Marbella.
"A good friendly and welcoming school with a cosy yet modern design. Wide range of nationalities of families that give a nice mix to the parental community," remarked another expat living in Marbella with children attending The British School of Marbella.
- What do I need to know before retiring in Marbella?
- What do I need to know before moving to Marbella?
- How do I find a place to live in Marbella?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Marbella?
- What is the average cost of housing in Marbella?
- How do I meet people in Marbella?
- What should I pack when moving to Marbella?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Marbella?
- Will I be able to find a job in Marbella?
- What is life like in Marbella?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Marbella?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Marbella?
- What is the social scene like in Marbella?
- What advice to expats in Marbella have about housing?
- What are medical services in Marbella like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Marbella?
- Is the cost of living in Marbella high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Marbella?
- Why do people move to Marbella?
What are the schools in Marbella like?If you live in Marbella, newcomers to Marbella would love to hear your answer to this question.