What are the schools in Heidelberg like?
When we asked about the schools in Heidelberg, they said...
"The schoool is a great place for your children, as I have previously mentioned they run the IB PYP programme which is excellent. The teachers are all highly qualified from various countries around the world and truly international. From grades 6-10 the school follows the IB MYP and it is in the process of applying to teach the IB Diploma (grade 11 & 12) in Aug 2009," said another parent with children at Heidelberg International School in Heidelberg.
"Consider alternative schools in the region. The administration is focused on building a business and a concept not focused on providing a positive learning environment with an an emphasis on academics. Everyone on staff is "nice" but not necessarily qualified. This school is *not* accredited nor bound to any set of standards," commented one expat when asked about Heidelberg International School in Heidelberg.
- What do I need to know before retiring in Heidelberg?
- What do I need to know before moving to Heidelberg?
- How do I find a place to live in Heidelberg?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Heidelberg?
- What is the average cost of housing in Heidelberg?
- How do I meet people in Heidelberg?
- What should I pack when moving to Heidelberg?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Heidelberg?
- Will I be able to find a job in Heidelberg?
- What is life like in Heidelberg?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Heidelberg?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Heidelberg?
- What is the social scene like in Heidelberg?
- What advice to expats in Heidelberg have about housing?
- What are medical services in Heidelberg like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Heidelberg?
- Is the cost of living in Heidelberg high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Heidelberg?
- Why do people move to Heidelberg?
What are the schools in Heidelberg like?If you live in Heidelberg, newcomers to Heidelberg would love to hear your answer to this question.