What are the schools in Athens like?
When we asked about the schools in Athens, they said...
"I would recommend it without any hesitation. My child loved this school and the staff, as did we," remarked another parent with kids at Cottage in Athens.
"If you are looking for a small caring English language pre-school in Athens, then this is it! We loved it and miss it very much," explained one expat living in Athens, Greece.
- What do I need to know before retiring in Athens?
- What do I need to know before moving to Athens?
- How do I find a place to live in Athens?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Athens?
- What is the average cost of housing in Athens?
- How do I meet people in Athens?
- What should I pack when moving to Athens?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Athens?
- Will I be able to find a job in Athens?
- What is life like in Athens?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Athens?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Athens?
- What is the social scene like in Athens?
- What advice to expats in Athens have about housing?
- What are medical services in Athens like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Athens?
- Is the cost of living in Athens high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Athens?
- Why do people move to Athens?
What are the schools in Athens like?If you live in Athens, newcomers to Athens would love to hear your answer to this question.