What are the schools in Balatonfured like?
When we asked about the schools in Balatonfured, they said...
"Balatonfured, is a small town, and there are limited options for international and bilingual schools. However, there are a few schools in the nearby city of Veszprém, which is about 30 minutes away from Balatonfured. One of the notable schools in Veszprém is the Lovassy László Gimnázium, which offers a bilingual program in English and German. The school has a strong focus on language learning and academic excellence, and it is known for its high-quality education and dedicated teachers. More information about the school can be found on their website: http://www.lovassy.hu/ Another option is the Pannon Egyetem, which is a university in Veszprém that offers various international programs in English. Although it is not specifically a school for younger students, it may be a suitable option for those looking for higher education in the area. More information about the university can be found on their website: https://www.uni-pannon.hu/ For younger students, the Veszprémi Pet?fi Sándor Általános Iskola is a primary school that offers a bilingual program in English. The school focuses on providing a well-rounded education, with an emphasis on language learning and cultural exchange. More information about the school can be found on their website: http://www.petofiveszprem.hu/," explained one expat living in Balatonfured, Hungary.
- What do I need to know before retiring in Balatonfured?
- What do I need to know before moving to Balatonfured?
- How do I find a place to live in Balatonfured?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Balatonfured?
- What is the average cost of housing in Balatonfured?
- How do I meet people in Balatonfured?
- What should I pack when moving to Balatonfured?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Balatonfured?
- Will I be able to find a job in Balatonfured?
- What is life like in Balatonfured?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Balatonfured?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Balatonfured?
- What is the social scene like in Balatonfured?
- What advice to expats in Balatonfured have about housing?
- What are medical services in Balatonfured like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Balatonfured?
- Is the cost of living in Balatonfured high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Balatonfured?
- Why do people move to Balatonfured?
What are the schools in Balatonfured like?If you live in Balatonfured, newcomers to Balatonfured would love to hear your answer to this question.