What are the schools in Riga like?
When we asked about the schools in Riga, they said...
"Riga International School (RIS) is one of the best international schools in Riga. It is a private, non-profit school that offers a comprehensive education in English for students from pre-school to grade 12. The school follows the International Baccalaureate (IB) curriculum and is accredited by the Council of International Schools (CIS). RIS also offers a wide range of extracurricular activities, such as sports, music, and art. Riga Bilingual School (RBS) is another excellent bilingual school in Riga, Latvia. It is a private school that offers a bilingual education in both English and Latvian. The school follows the International Baccalaureate (IB) curriculum and is accredited by the Council of International Schools (CIS). RBS also offers a wide range of extracurricular activities, such as sports, music, and art. Riga International School of Economics and Business Administration (RISEBA) is a private university-level institution that offers a range of international business and economics programs. The school is accredited by the European Quality Assurance Register for Higher Education (EQAR) and is a member of the European Foundation for Management Development (EFMD). RISEBA also offers a wide range of extracurricular activities, such as sports, music, and art," remarked one parent with kids at in Riga.
"The school has a great director that keeps pushing education standards. Recently the school introduced a new English language programme which worked great for my son who had some problems with English. They are committed to grow the school into higher grades as there is a lot of kids in Grades 3-6. In my view, you'll make a good choice if you enroll your kids there," explained one expat living in Riga, Latvia.
- What do I need to know before retiring in Riga?
- What do I need to know before moving to Riga?
- How do I find a place to live in Riga?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Riga?
- What is the average cost of housing in Riga?
- How do I meet people in Riga?
- What should I pack when moving to Riga?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Riga?
- Will I be able to find a job in Riga?
- What is life like in Riga?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Riga?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Riga?
- What is the social scene like in Riga?
- What advice to expats in Riga have about housing?
- What are medical services in Riga like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Riga?
- Is the cost of living in Riga high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Riga?
- Why do people move to Riga?
What are the schools in Riga like?If you live in Riga, newcomers to Riga would love to hear your answer to this question.