What are the schools in Luxembourg City like?
When we asked about the schools in Luxembourg City, they said...
"In Luxembourg City schools offer a rigorous curriculum to meet the demands of the high standards of the Luxembourg educational system. Students are well prepared for post-secondary education and the world of work. Education in the city follows the nationally prescribed curriculum, starting with kindergarten, progressing to primary and secondary school in three distinct stages. Secondary education is offered in a variety of specialized and vocational tracks. All students study a core curriculum of math, science, languages, history, and physical education. English is taught as a second language, and French and German are both national languages. There is a well-developed international school offering instruction in English. Additionally, Luxembourg City boasts a host of private institutions for students of all backgrounds, including Montessori schools, religious academies, arts schools, language schools, and more," remarked one parent with kids at in Luxembourg City.
"Starting a new school is scary, but everyone in this school has been new at one time. I was so impressed with how accepting, mature and driven all the kids were. Truly impressive," explained one expat living in Luxembourg City, Luxembourg.
- What do I need to know before retiring in Luxembourg City?
- What do I need to know before moving to Luxembourg City?
- How do I find a place to live in Luxembourg City?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Luxembourg City?
- What is the average cost of housing in Luxembourg City?
- How do I meet people in Luxembourg City?
- What should I pack when moving to Luxembourg City?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Luxembourg City?
- Will I be able to find a job in Luxembourg City?
- What is life like in Luxembourg City?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Luxembourg City?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Luxembourg City?
- What is the social scene like in Luxembourg City?
- What advice to expats in Luxembourg City have about housing?
- What are medical services in Luxembourg City like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Luxembourg City?
- Is the cost of living in Luxembourg City high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Luxembourg City?
- Why do people move to Luxembourg City?
What are the schools in Luxembourg City like?If you live in Luxembourg City, newcomers to Luxembourg City would love to hear your answer to this question.