What are the schools in Wellington like?
When we asked about the schools in Wellington, they said...
"Wellington is home to a number of excellent international and bilingual schools. Wellington College is a prestigious international school that offers a world-class education to students from all over the world. It offers a range of academic and extracurricular activities, as well as a strong focus on developing global citizens. Wellington Girls' College is another top international school in the city, offering a comprehensive curriculum and a range of extracurricular activities. Wellington High School is a bilingual school that offers a unique learning environment, with a focus on both English and Maori language and culture. It also offers a range of academic and extracurricular activities, as well as a strong emphasis on developing global citizens. Finally, St. Catherine's College is a Catholic school that offers a range of academic and extracurricular activities, as well as a strong focus on developing global citizens," remarked one parent with kids at in Wellington.
"Give it consideration whether you are a Church-goer or not. It is a small nurturing school with good facilities and caring staff. No entrance exams - parents/child just meet Principal. It is the only co-ed private school in Wellington. http://www.st-marks.school.nz/home/," explained one expat living in Wellington, New Zealand.
- What should I pack when moving to Wellington?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Wellington?
- Will I be able to find a job in Wellington?
- What is life like in Wellington?
- What do expats in Wellington appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Wellington?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Wellington accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Wellington like?
- What are healthcare services like in Wellington?
- What are medical services in Wellington like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Wellington?
- What are emergency services like in Wellington?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Wellington?
- How are local medical facilities in Wellington?
- As a foreigner living in Wellington, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What are the schools in Wellington like?If you live in Wellington, newcomers to Wellington would love to hear your answer to this question.