What should I pack when moving to Cambridge?
We asked people living in Cambridge to list three things they wish they had brought and three they wish they had left behind. They responded...
"When moving to Cambridge, it is important to pack warm clothing, as the weather can be quite cold. Rain gear such as an umbrella and waterproof coat are also essential. It is also important to bring comfortable shoes, as Cambridge is a very walkable city. Additionally, it is a good idea to bring a few items to make your new home feel more like home, such as pictures, books, and other decorations. Finally, don't forget to bring any necessary documents such as passports, visas, and other important paperwork," said a member in Cambridge, England.
- What do I need to know before retiring in Cambridge?
- What do I need to know before moving to Cambridge?
- How do I find a place to live in Cambridge?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Cambridge?
- What is the average cost of housing in Cambridge?
- How do I meet people in Cambridge?
- What should I pack when moving to Cambridge?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Cambridge?
- Will I be able to find a job in Cambridge?
- What is life like in Cambridge?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Cambridge?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Cambridge?
- What is the social scene like in Cambridge?
- What advice to expats in Cambridge have about housing?
- What are medical services in Cambridge like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Cambridge?
- Is the cost of living in Cambridge high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Cambridge?
- Why do people move to Cambridge?
What should I pack when moving to Cambridge?If you live in Cambridge, newcomers to Cambridge would love to hear your answer to this question.