What should I pack when moving to Cambridge?
We asked people living in Cambridge to list three things they wish they had brought and three they wish they had left behind. They responded...
"When moving to Cambridge, it is important to pack warm clothing, as the weather can be quite cold. Rain gear such as an umbrella and waterproof coat are also essential. It is also important to bring comfortable shoes, as Cambridge is a very walkable city. Additionally, it is a good idea to bring a few items to make your new home feel more like home, such as pictures, books, and other decorations. Finally, don't forget to bring any necessary documents such as passports, visas, and other important paperwork," mentioned another expat when asked about moving to Cambridge, England.
- What should I pack when moving to Cambridge?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Cambridge?
- Will I be able to find a job in Cambridge?
- What is life like in Cambridge?
- What do expats in Cambridge appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Cambridge?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Cambridge accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Cambridge like?
- What are healthcare services like in Cambridge?
- What are medical services in Cambridge like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Cambridge?
- What are emergency services like in Cambridge?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Cambridge?
- How are local medical facilities in Cambridge?
- As a foreigner living in Cambridge, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What should I pack when moving to Cambridge?If you live in Cambridge, newcomers to Cambridge would love to hear your answer to this question.