What should I pack when moving to Lugano?
We asked people living in Lugano to list three things they wish they had brought and three they wish they had left behind. They responded...
"When moving to Lugano, it is important to pack items that will help you adjust to the climate and lifestyle. Pack warm clothing such as sweaters, coats, and scarves for the cold winter months. Bring comfortable shoes for walking around the city and exploring the nearby mountains. Don't forget to bring an umbrella and raincoat for the frequent rain showers. Additionally, pack items that will help you adjust to the culture, such as a Swiss-German dictionary and a guidebook to the city. Finally, make sure to bring any necessary documents such as a passport, visa, and work permit," said a member in Lugano, Switzerland.
- What do I need to know before retiring in Lugano?
- What do I need to know before moving to Lugano?
- How do I find a place to live in Lugano?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Lugano?
- What is the average cost of housing in Lugano?
- How do I meet people in Lugano?
- What should I pack when moving to Lugano?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Lugano?
- Will I be able to find a job in Lugano?
- What is life like in Lugano?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Lugano?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Lugano?
- What is the social scene like in Lugano?
- What advice to expats in Lugano have about housing?
- What are medical services in Lugano like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Lugano?
- Is the cost of living in Lugano high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Lugano?
- Why do people move to Lugano?
What should I pack when moving to Lugano?If you live in Lugano, newcomers to Lugano would love to hear your answer to this question.