What should I pack when moving to Hannover?
We asked people living in Hannover to list three things they wish they had brought and three they wish they had left behind. They responded...
"When moving to Hannover, it is important to pack items that will help you adjust to the climate and lifestyle. Pack warm clothing such as sweaters, coats, and scarves for the colder months. Also, pack comfortable shoes for walking around the city. Additionally, it is important to bring items that will help you feel at home, such as pictures, books, and other personal items. Don't forget to bring any necessary documents such as your passport, visa, and other important paperwork. Finally, make sure to bring any necessary electronics such as a laptop, phone, and chargers," remarked another expat who made the move to Hannover, Germany.
- What should I pack when moving to Hannover?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Hannover?
- Will I be able to find a job in Hannover?
- What is life like in Hannover?
- What do expats in Hannover appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Hannover?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Hannover accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Hannover like?
- What are healthcare services like in Hannover?
- What are medical services in Hannover like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Hannover?
- What are emergency services like in Hannover?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Hannover?
- How are local medical facilities in Hannover?
- As a foreigner living in Hannover, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What should I pack when moving to Hannover?If you live in Hannover, newcomers to Hannover would love to hear your answer to this question.