What should I pack when moving to Cali?
We asked people living in Cali to list three things they wish they had brought and three they wish they had left behind. They responded...
"When moving to Cali, it is important to pack items that will help you adjust to the climate and culture. Pack lightweight, breathable clothing that is appropriate for the warm, tropical climate. Bring comfortable shoes for walking and exploring the city. Make sure to bring any necessary medications and toiletries. Additionally, it is a good idea to bring a few items that will help you feel at home, such as photos, books, and other personal items. Finally, don't forget to bring a valid passport and any other important documents," said a member in Cali, Colombia.
Get a free international health insurance quote from our partner, Allianz Care, whose plans ensure that you have access to quality healthcare whenever you need it. Allianz's flexible solutions allow you to tailor your cover to meet your needs and budget.
Get a Quote
- What do I need to know before retiring in Cali?
- What do I need to know before moving to Cali?
- How do I find a place to live in Cali?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Cali?
- What is the average cost of housing in Cali?
- How do I meet people in Cali?
- What should I pack when moving to Cali?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Cali?
- Will I be able to find a job in Cali?
- What is life like in Cali?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Cali?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Cali?
- What is the social scene like in Cali?
- What advice to expats in Cali have about housing?
- What are medical services in Cali like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Cali?
- Is the cost of living in Cali high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Cali?
- Why do people move to Cali?
What should I pack when moving to Cali?If you live in Cali, newcomers to Cali would love to hear your answer to this question.