What should I pack when moving to Mal Pais?
We asked people living in Mal Pais to list three things they wish they had brought and three they wish they had left behind. They responded...
"Clothes suitable for hot and humid weather, comfortable walking shoes, hats, sunscreen, insect repellent, flashlight, medical supplies, bathing suit, towels, sandals, basic kitchen items, tour guide book, books, laptop and cell-phone chargers, camera, energy bars and snacks, water containers, portable chairs, hammock, beach blanket, binoculars, kitchen towels, and spices," wrote a member who made the move to Mal Pais, Costa Rica.
AGS Worldwide Movers can move you to and from anywhere in the world. Presently the AGS Group has over 141 locations in more than 95 countries and has one of the largest networks in the international removals industry. We relocate 85,000 families every year. Free moving quote!
Get a Quote
- What should I pack when moving to Mal Pais?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Mal Pais?
- Will I be able to find a job in Mal Pais?
- What is life like in Mal Pais?
- What do expats in Mal Pais appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Mal Pais?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Mal Pais accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Mal Pais like?
- What are healthcare services like in Mal Pais?
- What are medical services in Mal Pais like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Mal Pais?
- What are emergency services like in Mal Pais?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Mal Pais?
- How are local medical facilities in Mal Pais?
- As a foreigner living in Mal Pais, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What should I pack when moving to Mal Pais?If you live in Mal Pais, newcomers to Mal Pais would love to hear your answer to this question.