What should I pack when moving to Aarhus?
We asked people living in Aarhus to list three things they wish they had brought and three they wish they had left behind. They responded...
"When moving to Aarhus, it is important to pack warm clothing, as the climate is generally cool and wet. A raincoat and waterproof shoes are also essential for navigating the city's wet streets. Additionally, it is important to bring a good supply of sunscreen, as the sun can be quite strong during the summer months. It is also a good idea to bring a few items of comfortable clothing, as Aarhus is known for its relaxed atmosphere. Finally, don't forget to bring a few items of entertainment, such as books, music, and movies, to help make your new home feel like home," mentioned another expat when asked about moving to Aarhus, Denmark.
- What should I pack when moving to Aarhus?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Aarhus?
- Will I be able to find a job in Aarhus?
- What is life like in Aarhus?
- What do expats in Aarhus appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Aarhus?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Aarhus accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Aarhus like?
- What are healthcare services like in Aarhus?
- What are medical services in Aarhus like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Aarhus?
- What are emergency services like in Aarhus?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Aarhus?
- How are local medical facilities in Aarhus?
- As a foreigner living in Aarhus, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What should I pack when moving to Aarhus?If you live in Aarhus, newcomers to Aarhus would love to hear your answer to this question.