What should I pack when moving to Bruges?
We asked people living in Bruges to list three things they wish they had brought and three they wish they had left behind. They responded...
"When moving to Bruges, it is important to pack warm clothing for the cooler months, as temperatures can drop below freezing. Rain gear is also essential, as Bruges experiences a lot of rainfall throughout the year. Comfortable shoes are also recommended, as Bruges is a very walkable city. Additionally, it is important to bring any necessary documents, such as a passport, visa, and other important paperwork. Finally, don't forget to bring any items that will make your new home feel like home, such as photos, books, and other personal items," wrote a member who made the move to Bruges, Belgium.
- What should I pack when moving to Bruges?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Bruges?
- Will I be able to find a job in Bruges?
- What is life like in Bruges?
- What do expats in Bruges appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Bruges?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Bruges accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Bruges like?
- What are healthcare services like in Bruges?
- What are medical services in Bruges like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Bruges?
- What are emergency services like in Bruges?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Bruges?
- How are local medical facilities in Bruges?
- As a foreigner living in Bruges, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What should I pack when moving to Bruges?If you live in Bruges, newcomers to Bruges would love to hear your answer to this question.