What should I pack when moving to San Salvador?
We asked people living in San Salvador to list three things they wish they had brought and three they wish they had left behind. They responded...
"When moving to San Salvador, it is important to pack clothing suitable for the tropical climate, such as light, breathable fabrics. Sunscreen and insect repellent are also essential items to bring. It is also important to bring any necessary medications, as well as a first aid kit. Additionally, it is a good idea to bring a few items to make your new home feel more comfortable, such as pictures, books, and other personal items. Finally, it is important to bring any necessary documents, such as a passport, visa, and other important paperwork," commented one expat who made the move to San Salvador, El Salvador.
- What should I pack when moving to San Salvador?
- Where should I setup a bank account in San Salvador?
- Will I be able to find a job in San Salvador?
- What is life like in San Salvador?
- What do expats in San Salvador appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in San Salvador?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in San Salvador accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in San Salvador like?
- What are healthcare services like in San Salvador?
- What are medical services in San Salvador like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in San Salvador?
- What are emergency services like in San Salvador?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in San Salvador?
- How are local medical facilities in San Salvador?
- As a foreigner living in San Salvador, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What should I pack when moving to San Salvador?If you live in San Salvador, newcomers to San Salvador would love to hear your answer to this question.