What should I pack when moving to Haifa?
We asked people living in Haifa to list three things they wish they had brought and three they wish they had left behind. They responded...
"When moving to Haifa, it is important to pack items that will help you adjust to the climate and culture. Pack clothing that is appropriate for the warm Mediterranean climate, such as light, breathable fabrics and comfortable shoes. Make sure to bring a few layers of clothing for cooler days and nights. Additionally, it is important to bring items that will help you adjust to the culture, such as a modest wardrobe and a kippah if you are Jewish. Don't forget to bring any necessary documents, such as a passport, visa, and any other paperwork. Finally, it is important to bring items that will make your new home feel like home, such as photos, books, and other personal items," remarked another expat who made the move to Haifa, Israel.
- What do I need to know before retiring in Haifa?
- What do I need to know before moving to Haifa?
- How do I find a place to live in Haifa?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Haifa?
- What is the average cost of housing in Haifa?
- How do I meet people in Haifa?
- What should I pack when moving to Haifa?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Haifa?
- Will I be able to find a job in Haifa?
- What is life like in Haifa?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Haifa?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Haifa?
- What is the social scene like in Haifa?
- What advice to expats in Haifa have about housing?
- What are medical services in Haifa like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Haifa?
- Is the cost of living in Haifa high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Haifa?
- Why do people move to Haifa?
What should I pack when moving to Haifa?If you live in Haifa, newcomers to Haifa would love to hear your answer to this question.