What should I pack when moving to Saltillo?
We asked people living in Saltillo to list three things they wish they had brought and three they wish they had left behind. They responded...
"When packing for your move to Saltillo, be sure to pack appropriate clothing for the year-round warm, semi-arid climate. Depending on the season, you may need to bring protective outerwear such as rain gear or umbrellas for the occasional rains. A pair of comfortable walking shoes is also important for exploring your new city. Additionally, make sure you bring a converter and adaptor for any plug-in electrical items, as well as any medications or special toiletries you may need. Finally, it's also a good idea to bring a few of your favorite items that will make you feel at home when you arrive in Saltillo," said another expat in Saltillo, Mexico.
- What should I pack when moving to Saltillo?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Saltillo?
- Will I be able to find a job in Saltillo?
- What is life like in Saltillo?
- What do expats in Saltillo appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Saltillo?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Saltillo accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Saltillo like?
- What are healthcare services like in Saltillo?
- What are medical services in Saltillo like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Saltillo?
- What are emergency services like in Saltillo?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Saltillo?
- How are local medical facilities in Saltillo?
- As a foreigner living in Saltillo, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What should I pack when moving to Saltillo?If you live in Saltillo, newcomers to Saltillo would love to hear your answer to this question.