What should I pack when moving to Wassenaar?
We asked people living in Wassenaar to list three things they wish they had brought and three they wish they had left behind. They responded...
"When moving to Wassenaar, it is important to pack warm clothing, as the climate is generally cool and wet. Rain gear such as a raincoat and umbrella are also essential. Comfortable shoes are also important, as the terrain is often flat and easy to walk on. Additionally, it is important to bring a valid passport and any necessary documents for residency. Finally, it is a good idea to bring a few items to make your new home feel more comfortable, such as pictures, books, and other personal items," remarked another expat who made the move to Wassenaar, The Netherlands.
- What should I pack when moving to Wassenaar?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Wassenaar?
- Will I be able to find a job in Wassenaar?
- What is life like in Wassenaar?
- What do expats in Wassenaar appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Wassenaar?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Wassenaar accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Wassenaar like?
- What are healthcare services like in Wassenaar?
- What are medical services in Wassenaar like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Wassenaar?
- What are emergency services like in Wassenaar?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Wassenaar?
- How are local medical facilities in Wassenaar?
- As a foreigner living in Wassenaar, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What should I pack when moving to Wassenaar?If you live in Wassenaar, newcomers to Wassenaar would love to hear your answer to this question.