What should I pack when moving to Auckland?
We asked people living in Auckland to list three things they wish they had brought and three they wish they had left behind. They responded...
"When moving to Auckland, it is important to pack clothing suitable for the climate. Auckland has a temperate climate, so pack items such as light jackets, sweaters, and rain gear. It is also important to bring any necessary documents, such as a passport, visa, and any other important paperwork. Additionally, it is a good idea to bring any necessary medications, as well as any items that will make the transition easier, such as a laptop, phone, and any other electronics. Finally, it is important to bring any items that will make the new home feel like home, such as photos, books, and other personal items," said a member in Auckland, New Zealand.
- What should I pack when moving to Auckland?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Auckland?
- Will I be able to find a job in Auckland?
- What is life like in Auckland?
- What do expats in Auckland appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Auckland?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Auckland accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Auckland like?
- What are healthcare services like in Auckland?
- What are medical services in Auckland like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Auckland?
- What are emergency services like in Auckland?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Auckland?
- How are local medical facilities in Auckland?
- As a foreigner living in Auckland, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What should I pack when moving to Auckland?If you live in Auckland, newcomers to Auckland would love to hear your answer to this question.