How do I find a place to live in Atlanta?
We asked expats how they chose their neighborhood and found a place to live. They answered...
"When looking for a place to live in Atlanta, it is important to consider your budget, desired location, and amenities. Start by researching neighborhoods that fit your needs and budget. You can use online resources such as Zillow, Trulia, and HotPads to search for available rentals in the area. Additionally, you can contact local real estate agents to help you find the perfect place. Once you have narrowed down your search, you can visit the properties in person to get a better feel for the area," explained one expat living in Atlanta, the United States.
Never worry about paying your medical bills out of pocket again. The innovative Get a quote from our partner, PassportCard.
PassportCard allows for a stress-free experience for all expat families, remote travelers, and workers. With a 24/7 customer service and an outstanding customer base of over 2 Million clients, it will feel like medical care at home. Get up to 10% off on your policy now. Get a quote from our partner, PassportCard.
GET A QUOTE
"I moved 5 times in 5 years because I could not understand how it works here. You have everything to learn if you are coming from an europeen country; It is a completely different life style. That is why I established myself as a real estate agent, to be helpful to the others, and avoid them to spend hours in traffic jam," said another expat in Atlanta, US.
Please login to continue reading this article.
Not a member? Join Today (it's free).
- What should I pack when moving to Atlanta?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Atlanta?
- Will I be able to find a job in Atlanta?
- What is life like in Atlanta?
- What do expats in Atlanta appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Atlanta?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Atlanta accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Atlanta like?
- What are healthcare services like in Atlanta?
- What are medical services in Atlanta like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Atlanta?
- What are emergency services like in Atlanta?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Atlanta?
- How are local medical facilities in Atlanta?
- As a foreigner living in Atlanta, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
How do I find a place to live in Atlanta?If you live in Atlanta, newcomers to Atlanta would love to hear your answer to this question.