How do I find a place to live in Berlin?
We asked expats how they chose their neighborhood and found a place to live. They answered...
"When looking for a place to live in Berlin, it is important to consider your budget, desired location, and the type of accommodation you are looking for. Start by researching different neighborhoods in Berlin to find one that fits your needs. Once you have narrowed down your search, you can look for apartments or other types of accommodation on websites such as ImmobilienScout24, WG-Gesucht, or Airbnb. Additionally, you can look for rental listings in local newspapers or contact real estate agents in the area. Finally, you can also look for shared apartments or rooms on websites such as WG-Gesucht or Craigslist," commented one expat who made the move to Berlin, Germany.
AGS Worldwide Movers can move you to and from anywhere in the world. Presently the AGS Group has over 141 locations in more than 95 countries and has one of the largest networks in the international removals industry. We relocate 85,000 families every year. Free moving quote!
Get a Quote
- What should I pack when moving to Berlin?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Berlin?
- Will I be able to find a job in Berlin?
- What is life like in Berlin?
- What do expats in Berlin appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Berlin?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Berlin accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Berlin like?
- What are healthcare services like in Berlin?
- What are medical services in Berlin like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Berlin?
- What are emergency services like in Berlin?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Berlin?
- How are local medical facilities in Berlin?
- As a foreigner living in Berlin, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
How do I find a place to live in Berlin?If you live in Berlin, newcomers to Berlin would love to hear your answer to this question.