How do I find a place to live in Hannover?
We asked expats how they chose their neighborhood and found a place to live. They answered...
"One of the best ways to find a place to live in Hannover is to use online resources such as websites and apps. Websites such as Immobilienscout24, WG-Gesucht, and Immowelt are popular in Germany and offer a wide range of rental properties. Additionally, there are many Facebook groups dedicated to helping people find housing in Hannover. It is also possible to find a place to live by asking around in the local community, such as at universities, churches, or other social organizations. Finally, it is possible to find a place to live by contacting local real estate agents who specialize in the Hannover area," mentioned another expat when asked about moving to Hannover, Germany.
- What should I pack when moving to Hannover?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Hannover?
- Will I be able to find a job in Hannover?
- What is life like in Hannover?
- What do expats in Hannover appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Hannover?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Hannover accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Hannover like?
- What are healthcare services like in Hannover?
- What are medical services in Hannover like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Hannover?
- What are emergency services like in Hannover?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Hannover?
- How are local medical facilities in Hannover?
- As a foreigner living in Hannover, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
How do I find a place to live in Hannover?If you live in Hannover, newcomers to Hannover would love to hear your answer to this question.