How do I find a place to live in Qingdao?
We asked expats how they chose their neighborhood and found a place to live. They answered...
"One way to find a place to live in Qingdao is to contact a realtor or property management company that specializes in the local Qingdao market. Many real estate companies and websites have detailed listings of available apartments and homes for rent or sale. Additionally, local landlords and housing agencies can provide potential tenants with helpful information about available rentals, as well as advice about areas of the city and nearby neighborhoods. Lastly, China’s Craigslist-like website 58.com is a great resource for potential renters, as the website features listings from a variety of landlords and real estate companies in the Qingdao area," wrote a member who made the move to Qingdao, China, China.
Never worry about paying your medical bills out of pocket again. The innovative Get a quote from our partner, PassportCard.
PassportCard allows for a stress-free experience for all expat families, remote travelers, and workers. With a 24/7 customer service and an outstanding customer base of over 2 Million clients, it will feel like medical care at home. Get up to 10% off on your policy now. Get a quote from our partner, PassportCard.
GET A QUOTE
- What should I pack when moving to Qingdao?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Qingdao?
- Will I be able to find a job in Qingdao?
- What is life like in Qingdao?
- What do expats in Qingdao appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Qingdao?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Qingdao accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Qingdao like?
- What are healthcare services like in Qingdao?
- What are medical services in Qingdao like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Qingdao?
- What are emergency services like in Qingdao?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Qingdao?
- How are local medical facilities in Qingdao?
- As a foreigner living in Qingdao, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
How do I find a place to live in Qingdao?If you live in Qingdao, newcomers to Qingdao would love to hear your answer to this question.