How do I find a place to live in Antwerp?
We asked expats how they chose their neighborhood and found a place to live. They answered...
"One of the best ways to find a place to live in Antwerp is to use online rental websites such as Immoweb, Pararius, and Zimmo. These websites allow you to search for rental properties in Antwerp by location, price, and other criteria. Additionally, you can contact local real estate agents who specialize in rental properties in the area. You can also look for rental postings on local classifieds websites such as 2dehands.be. Finally, you can also ask around in the local community for rental opportunities," commented one expat who made the move to Antwerp, Belgium.
- What do I need to know before retiring in Antwerp?
- What do I need to know before moving to Antwerp?
- How do I find a place to live in Antwerp?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Antwerp?
- What is the average cost of housing in Antwerp?
- How do I meet people in Antwerp?
- What should I pack when moving to Antwerp?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Antwerp?
- Will I be able to find a job in Antwerp?
- What is life like in Antwerp?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Antwerp?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Antwerp?
- What is the social scene like in Antwerp?
- What advice to expats in Antwerp have about housing?
- What are medical services in Antwerp like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Antwerp?
- Is the cost of living in Antwerp high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Antwerp?
- Why do people move to Antwerp?
How do I find a place to live in Antwerp?If you live in Antwerp, newcomers to Antwerp would love to hear your answer to this question.