How do I find a place to live in Athens?
We asked expats how they chose their neighborhood and found a place to live. They answered...
"One of the best ways to find a place to live in Athens is to use online rental websites such as Airbnb, HomeAway, and VRBO. These websites allow you to search for rental properties in Athens and view photos, descriptions, and reviews of the properties. Additionally, you can contact the property owners directly to ask questions and arrange a viewing. You can also search for rental properties on local classifieds websites such as Craigslist and OLX. Finally, you can contact local real estate agents who specialize in rental properties in Athens," remarked another expat who made the move to Athens, Greece.
- What do I need to know before retiring in Athens?
- What do I need to know before moving to Athens?
- How do I find a place to live in Athens?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Athens?
- What is the average cost of housing in Athens?
- How do I meet people in Athens?
- What should I pack when moving to Athens?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Athens?
- Will I be able to find a job in Athens?
- What is life like in Athens?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Athens?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Athens?
- What is the social scene like in Athens?
- What advice to expats in Athens have about housing?
- What are medical services in Athens like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Athens?
- Is the cost of living in Athens high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Athens?
- Why do people move to Athens?
How do I find a place to live in Athens?If you live in Athens, newcomers to Athens would love to hear your answer to this question.