How do I find a place to live in Tel Aviv?
We asked expats how they chose their neighborhood and found a place to live. They answered...
"One of the best ways to find a place to live in Tel Aviv is to use online rental websites such as Airbnb, Zameret, or Yad2. These websites allow you to search for apartments and houses in Tel Aviv and the surrounding areas. Additionally, you can also search for rental properties on local classifieds websites such as Ynet, Walla, and Nana10. You can also contact local real estate agents who specialize in Tel Aviv rentals. Finally, you can also look for rental postings on social media sites such as Facebook and Twitter," said a member in Tel Aviv, Israel.
"I found an amazing relocation service through a guy named Rani. He found me accomodation and a job and helped me with everything, including opening a bank account, acquiring a credit balance, access to free medical aid, he even took me to the grocery store to familiarize me with all the products. Then he had referred me to a 5 hour Hebrew training crash course where I learned basic Hebrew," remarked another expat who made the move to Tel Aviv, Israel.
- What should I pack when moving to Tel Aviv?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Tel Aviv?
- Will I be able to find a job in Tel Aviv?
- What is life like in Tel Aviv?
- What do expats in Tel Aviv appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Tel Aviv?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Tel Aviv accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Tel Aviv like?
- What are healthcare services like in Tel Aviv?
- What are medical services in Tel Aviv like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Tel Aviv?
- What are emergency services like in Tel Aviv?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Tel Aviv?
- How are local medical facilities in Tel Aviv?
- As a foreigner living in Tel Aviv, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
How do I find a place to live in Tel Aviv?If you live in Tel Aviv, newcomers to Tel Aviv would love to hear your answer to this question.