How do I find a place to live in Minturno?
We asked expats how they chose their neighborhood and found a place to live. They answered...
"Minturno is a small town in the Lazio region of Italy, and it is a great place to live. There are a variety of housing options available, from apartments to villas. You can search online for rental properties in Minturno, or you can contact a local real estate agent who can help you find the perfect place to live. Additionally, you can look for housing options on local classifieds websites, such as Subito.it or Kijiji.it. You can also ask around in the local community for recommendations on where to find a place to live," explained one expat living in Minturno, Italy.
"Searched the internet for months before arrival to become familiar with the area. Stumbled upon our purchase by accident at our first visit.," said another expat in Minturno, Italy.
- What should I pack when moving to Minturno?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Minturno?
- Will I be able to find a job in Minturno?
- What is life like in Minturno?
- What do expats in Minturno appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Minturno?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Minturno accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Minturno like?
- What are healthcare services like in Minturno?
- What are medical services in Minturno like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Minturno?
- What are emergency services like in Minturno?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Minturno?
- How are local medical facilities in Minturno?
- As a foreigner living in Minturno, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
How do I find a place to live in Minturno?If you live in Minturno, newcomers to Minturno would love to hear your answer to this question.