How do I find a place to live in Nairobi?
We asked expats how they chose their neighborhood and found a place to live. They answered...
"One option for finding a place to live in Nairobi is to search online for rental listings. There are many websites that offer listings of apartments, houses, and other types of rental properties in the city. Additionally, you can contact local real estate agents who specialize in the Nairobi area to help you find a suitable place to live. You can also ask friends and family who live in the city for recommendations. Finally, you can look for rental postings in local newspapers and on bulletin boards in the city," said a member in Nairobi, Kenya.
- What do I need to know before retiring in Nairobi?
- What do I need to know before moving to Nairobi?
- How do I find a place to live in Nairobi?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Nairobi?
- What is the average cost of housing in Nairobi?
- How do I meet people in Nairobi?
- What should I pack when moving to Nairobi?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Nairobi?
- Will I be able to find a job in Nairobi?
- What is life like in Nairobi?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Nairobi?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Nairobi?
- What is the social scene like in Nairobi?
- What advice to expats in Nairobi have about housing?
- What are medical services in Nairobi like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Nairobi?
- Is the cost of living in Nairobi high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Nairobi?
- Why do people move to Nairobi?
How do I find a place to live in Nairobi?If you live in Nairobi, newcomers to Nairobi would love to hear your answer to this question.