How do I find a place to live in Leiden?
We asked expats how they chose their neighborhood and found a place to live. They answered...
"One of the best ways to find a place to live in Leiden is to search online for rental listings. Websites such as Pararius, Funda, and Kamernet are popular rental websites in the Netherlands and offer a wide variety of rental listings in Leiden. Additionally, you can search for rental listings on social media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter. Additionally, you can contact local real estate agents who specialize in rental properties in Leiden. Finally, you can also check local newspapers and bulletin boards for rental listings," commented one expat who made the move to Leiden, The Netherlands.
AGS Worldwide Movers can move you to and from anywhere in the world. Presently the AGS Group has over 141 locations in more than 95 countries and has one of the largest networks in the international removals industry. We relocate 85,000 families every year. Free moving quote!
Get a Quote
- What should I pack when moving to Leiden?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Leiden?
- Will I be able to find a job in Leiden?
- What is life like in Leiden?
- What do expats in Leiden appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Leiden?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Leiden accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Leiden like?
- What are healthcare services like in Leiden?
- What are medical services in Leiden like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Leiden?
- What are emergency services like in Leiden?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Leiden?
- How are local medical facilities in Leiden?
- As a foreigner living in Leiden, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
How do I find a place to live in Leiden?If you live in Leiden, newcomers to Leiden would love to hear your answer to this question.