How do I find a place to live in Panama City?
We asked expats how they chose their neighborhood and found a place to live. They answered...
"One of the best ways to find a place to live in Panama City is to use online resources such as websites like Encuentra24.com, PanamaRealEstate.com, and PanamaLiving.com. These websites offer a variety of listings for apartments, houses, and condos in Panama City. Additionally, you can also search for rental properties on popular real estate websites such as Zillow and Trulia. Additionally, you can also contact a local real estate agent or property management company to help you find a place to live in Panama City," explained one expat living in Panama City, Panama.
"You will find that Albrook is much nicer than Panama City, but close enough to the City for recreation and business. After almost 30 years in Panama, I chose Albrook for my place to live about 14 years ago. It is not included in any of the relocation tours, although it should be in my opinion. If you are interested in finding out about Albrook, please send me a private message. I also have a very nice room for rent in my house and can send you info on that also if you are interested," said another expat in Panama City, Panama.
- What do I need to know before retiring in Panama City?
- What do I need to know before moving to Panama City?
- How do I find a place to live in Panama City?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Panama City?
- What is the average cost of housing in Panama City?
- How do I meet people in Panama City?
- What should I pack when moving to Panama City?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Panama City?
- Will I be able to find a job in Panama City?
- What is life like in Panama City?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Panama City?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Panama City?
- What is the social scene like in Panama City?
- What advice to expats in Panama City have about housing?
- What are medical services in Panama City like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Panama City?
- Is the cost of living in Panama City high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Panama City?
- Why do people move to Panama City?
How do I find a place to live in Panama City?If you live in Panama City, newcomers to Panama City would love to hear your answer to this question.
About the Author
Joshua Wood, LPC joined Expat Exchange in 2000 and serves as one of its Co-Presidents. He is also one of the Founders of Digital Nomad Exchange. Prior to Expat Exchange, Joshua worked for NBC Cable (MSNBC and CNBC Primetime). Joshua has a BA from Syracuse and a Master's in Clinical and Counseling Psychology from Fairleigh Dickinson University. Mr. Wood is also a licensed counselor and psychotherapist.