What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Los Alcazares?
We asked expats what a typical home or apartment in Los Alcazares is like. They answered...
"A typical expat home or apartment in Los Alcazares is typically a modern furnished apartment or home with a pool and/or garden, located within a resort-style, gated community. Generally, they have 2-3 bedrooms, one or two bathrooms, a large living area, an equipped kitchen, and a private outdoor area that overlooks the golf course or pool area. Many apartments come with balconies offering stunning views of the Mar Menor or the Mediterranean Sea. Air conditioning is usually provided as standard, as well as access to concierge services and a gym," remarked another expat who made the move to Los Alcazares, Spain.
"Two bed terrace house with double garage 300m from the sea. Most expats look for 2-3 bed apartments or detached/semi-detached houses. I advise when doing business go to Spanish companies and keep away from British companies in Spain whatever you are buying," explained one expat living in Los Alcazares, Spain.
AGS Worldwide Movers can move you to and from anywhere in the world. Presently the AGS Group has over 141 locations in more than 95 countries and has one of the largest networks in the international removals industry. We relocate 85,000 families every year. Free moving quote!
Get a Quote
- What do I need to know before retiring in Los Alcazares?
- What do I need to know before moving to Los Alcazares?
- How do I find a place to live in Los Alcazares?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Los Alcazares?
- What is the average cost of housing in Los Alcazares?
- How do I meet people in Los Alcazares?
- What should I pack when moving to Los Alcazares?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Los Alcazares?
- Will I be able to find a job in Los Alcazares?
- What is life like in Los Alcazares?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Los Alcazares?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Los Alcazares?
- What is the social scene like in Los Alcazares?
- What advice to expats in Los Alcazares have about housing?
- What are medical services in Los Alcazares like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Los Alcazares?
- Is the cost of living in Los Alcazares high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Los Alcazares?
- Why do people move to Los Alcazares?
What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Los Alcazares?If you live in Los Alcazares, newcomers to Los Alcazares would love to hear your answer to this question.