What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Altea?
We asked expats what a typical home or apartment in Altea is like. They answered...
"Expat homes and apartments in Altea are typically modern and spacious, with plenty of natural light and stunning views of the Mediterranean Sea. Many of the homes and apartments have terraces or balconies, perfect for enjoying the warm Spanish climate. Inside, the apartments are typically decorated with bright colors and modern furnishings, creating a comfortable and inviting atmosphere. Many of the homes and apartments also have access to communal pools and gardens, making them ideal for those looking to enjoy the outdoors," remarked another expat in Altea, Spain.
"In Casco Antiguo, the old whitewashed buildings are joined together, often with more than one floor. The apartments or "pisos" range from studios to very large, multi-storied places. Mine is a spacious 3 bedroom with a full galley style kitchen, and the washing machine is in its own room, as opposed to its typical placement in the kitchen. I am pleased to have air conditioning during the hot, humid summer. I was surprised to learn that air con is not very common. Glad I asked for it," said a member in Altea, Spain.
The insurance that travels with you. Now Health International's insurance plans offer you access to world-class healthcare facilities and treatment wherever and whenever you need it. With digital services, 24x7 customer support in different languages, and award-winning service, Now Health International will look after you no matter where you choose to go. Get a Quote from Now Health International.
GET A QUOTE
- What should I pack when moving to Altea?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Altea?
- Will I be able to find a job in Altea?
- What is life like in Altea?
- What do expats in Altea appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Altea?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Altea accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Altea like?
- What are healthcare services like in Altea?
- What are medical services in Altea like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Altea?
- What are emergency services like in Altea?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Altea?
- How are local medical facilities in Altea?
- As a foreigner living in Altea, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Altea?If you live in Altea, newcomers to Altea would love to hear your answer to this question.