What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Chiang Mai?
We asked expats what a typical home or apartment in Chiang Mai is like. They answered...
"Expat homes and apartments in Chiang Mai are typically modern and comfortable, with air conditioning, high-speed internet, and other amenities. Many expats choose to live in condos or apartments in the city center, close to restaurants, shops, and other attractions. Outside of the city center, expats can find more affordable housing options, such as single-family homes or townhouses. Many expats also choose to live in gated communities, which offer a sense of security and community," remarked another expat in Chiang Mai, Thailand.
"We have a private house, traditional Thai. We are the only expats we know who have a house here. Most live in guesthouses, condos..etc," said a member in Chiang Mai, Thailand.
Never worry about paying your medical bills out of pocket again. The innovative Get a quote from our partner, PassportCard.
PassportCard allows for a stress-free experience for all expat families, remote travelers, and workers. With a 24/7 customer service and an outstanding customer base of over 2 Million clients, it will feel like medical care at home. Get up to 10% off on your policy now. Get a quote from our partner, PassportCard.
GET A QUOTE
- What do I need to know before retiring in Chiang Mai?
- What do I need to know before moving to Chiang Mai?
- How do I find a place to live in Chiang Mai?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Chiang Mai?
- What is the average cost of housing in Chiang Mai?
- How do I meet people in Chiang Mai?
- What should I pack when moving to Chiang Mai?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Chiang Mai?
- Will I be able to find a job in Chiang Mai?
- What is life like in Chiang Mai?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Chiang Mai?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Chiang Mai?
- What is the social scene like in Chiang Mai?
- What advice to expats in Chiang Mai have about housing?
- What are medical services in Chiang Mai like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Chiang Mai?
- Is the cost of living in Chiang Mai high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Chiang Mai?
- Why do people move to Chiang Mai?
What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Chiang Mai?If you live in Chiang Mai, newcomers to Chiang Mai would love to hear your answer to this question.