What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Istanbul?
We asked expats what a typical home or apartment in Istanbul is like. They answered...
"Expat homes and apartments in Istanbul tend to be modern and comfortable, with many featuring large balconies and terraces that offer stunning views of the city. Many expats choose to live in the city center, where they can enjoy easy access to public transportation, restaurants, and other amenities. Expat apartments often come with modern appliances, air conditioning, and other amenities, making them a comfortable and convenient place to live," remarked another expat in Istanbul, Turkey.
"Typical for expats.. It is a villa in a compound. Most of the people around this area are expats," said a member in Istanbul, Turkey.
- What do I need to know before retiring in Istanbul?
- What do I need to know before moving to Istanbul?
- How do I find a place to live in Istanbul?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Istanbul?
- What is the average cost of housing in Istanbul?
- How do I meet people in Istanbul?
- What should I pack when moving to Istanbul?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Istanbul?
- Will I be able to find a job in Istanbul?
- What is life like in Istanbul?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Istanbul?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Istanbul?
- What is the social scene like in Istanbul?
- What advice to expats in Istanbul have about housing?
- What are medical services in Istanbul like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Istanbul?
- Is the cost of living in Istanbul high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Istanbul?
- Why do people move to Istanbul?
What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Istanbul?If you live in Istanbul, newcomers to Istanbul would love to hear your answer to this question.