What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Porlamar?
We asked expats what a typical home or apartment in Porlamar is like. They answered...
"Expat homes and apartments in Porlamar are typically modern and spacious, with air conditioning, high-speed internet, and cable TV. Many of the apartments have balconies with views of the Caribbean Sea, while homes often have private gardens and swimming pools. Expats can also find furnished apartments and homes, which come with all the necessary appliances and furniture. Security is usually good in the area, with gated communities and 24-hour security guards," explained one expat living in Porlamar, Venezuela.
Quickly and easily find trusted moving, insurance, relocation and other providers with Expat Exchange's Moving Planner. Select which of our trusted partners you would like to hear from and we'll do the rest.
Get Started Now
- What should I pack when moving to Porlamar?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Porlamar?
- Will I be able to find a job in Porlamar?
- What is life like in Porlamar?
- What do expats in Porlamar appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Porlamar?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Porlamar accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Porlamar like?
- What are healthcare services like in Porlamar?
- What are medical services in Porlamar like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Porlamar?
- What are emergency services like in Porlamar?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Porlamar?
- How are local medical facilities in Porlamar?
- As a foreigner living in Porlamar, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Porlamar?If you live in Porlamar, newcomers to Porlamar would love to hear your answer to this question.